Does FreeBSD 4.11-STABLE support the Intel PWLA8391GT NIC?

Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC chad at shire.net
Wed Jun 21 17:20:59 UTC 2006

On Jun 21, 2006, at 4:59 PM, Mark wrote:

> [...]

I am not a guru at this, but look at the pci ids etc for this in the
boot dmesg and then look at the source for this driver and see if
some pci ids or something need to be added.  Again, I am not an
expert at this but did do something similar once for a raid
controller to backport it to an earlier version of FBSD some time ago
and did the same sort of thing on Solaris 10 to get the LSI SATA-4
150 raid card to work with the amr driver.

Chad

---
Chad Leigh -- Shire.Net LLC
Your Web App and Email hosting provider