linux_base-fc4

Tue Jun 20 12:54:11 UTC 2006

Quoting Boris Samorodov <bsam at ipt.ru> (from Tue, 20 Jun 2006 15:07:48 +0400):

> On Tue, 20 Jun 2006 13:33:48 +0300 Ion-Mihai Tetcu wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 20 Jun 2006 13:33:06 +0300
>> Ion-Mihai "IOnut" Tetcu <itetcu at FreeBSD.org> wrote:

>> > Looks OK:
>> > http://sce-tindy.tecnik93.com/tb-exp/index.php?action=describe_port&id=781
>
>> Should I commit ?
>
> Alexander, would you mind?

No, feel free to give approval to itetcu to commit it. ;-)

Bye,
Alexander.

P.S.: I see Boris as one of currently two people which can be
described as maintainers of the emulation@ owned ports. And I'm
nagging portmgr to get a commit bit for him. Additionally there's no
lock on emulation@ owned ports (except the usual "hands of if you do
not really know what you are doing", and the linux infrastructure has
a lot of pitfalls...).

--
Selling GoodYear Eagle F1 235/40ZR18, 2x 4mm + 2x 5mm, ~130 EUR
you have to pick it up between Germany/Saarland and Luxembourg/Capellen