Content filtering

Shawn Guillemette shawn at guillemette.org
Mon Jun 19 20:56:51 UTC 2006

Hello,

            I have recently been thinking about adding content filtering to
my FreeBSD fire wall at home as the kids are starting to use the internet
more and they are getting older too ;-)

I'm running FreeBSD 4.11 RELEASE using IPFW as my firewall. The system its
running on is an old alpha machine. I was wondering if anyone knew of a port
that I could use to filter some web content from my children. I do have the
X86 option as well Just have to reload the OS and start from scratch on
another system.

Thanks

Shawn