Compatible bottom end ibm servers with freebsd 6

Gary gary at pattersonsoftware.com
Mon Jun 19 10:40:14 UTC 2006

Hello all,

We have a client who is looking to buy a bottom end ibm server. Can anyone
verify if they have freebsd 6 running on any of the following or similar?
I'm guessing the issues would be with things like SERIAL ATA - INTEGRATED,
RAID 0 & 1 ONBOARD type controllers and the like if any.

Any success with xSeries x100, x206m, x226, x306M?

If someone gives me a green light for these or any other similar ibms, that
would be great.

Many thanks

Gary