Deny large number of IPs via ipfw

fbsd fbsd at a1poweruser.com
Sun Jun 11 14:12:03 UTC 2006

Using such an list of ip address from a major rbl is flawed at the
core of the idea.
Over 85% of those 3 million ip address are spoofed in the first
place.
Most are what would be called false positives.

Reread the info at the source cbl.abuseat.org it says the data is
not intended to be used the way you are trying to use it.

You really need to rethink what you are doing.