Long Shot - MSN Group chat room access

dgmm freebsd01 at dgmm.net
Sat Jun 10 20:36:26 UTC 2006

I know this is a long shot but my GF want's know if it's possible to get into
an MSN groups chat room using FreeBSD and Firefox (or any other browser.

Currently, she's getting a canned "apology" page saying:
MSN Chat is not currently compatible with your Internet browser and/or
computer operating system.

Here's what you need to enjoy MSN Chat:

   	 	Windows 95 or later
At this time, MSN Chat does not work on Macintosh, Windows 3.1, Windows NT
3.1, and Unix Operating systems.

 	 	Internet Explorer 4.0 or later
You can download the latest version for free at:
http://www.microsoft.com/windows/ie.

- or -

 	 	Netscape Navigator 4.x
To find out more, go to: http://home.netscape.com.