Creating a FreeBSD DVD

alejandro valenzuela lanjoe9 at prodigy.net.mx
Fri Jun 9 15:31:05 UTC 2006

Hello everyone. I know FreeBSD 6.1's  been out for a month already, but
anyway I think someone may find this useful:

http://mexinetica.com/~lanjoe9/freebsd/bsd_dvd_howto.html

I've made a page describing the steps needed to create a FreeBSD DVD
containing the whole contents of both ISOs and a script so you don't
have to do it by hand.

I intend to update it as new versions come out (the steps tend to stay
exactly the same though).

Alejandro

PS: Sorry if someone already published something in that matter; I'm
kind of busy with university right now, so I haven't been paying
attention to the list.