Does FreeBSD 4.11-STABLE support the 8237R?

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Tue Jun 6 12:47:29 PDT 2006

Probably since your too used to top-posting.

>I don't really care what the responses were.

Sure, sure.

> It is just
>that Teddy got all flamey about the original poster telling
>someone that their response was not helpful.

The OP didn't simply politely tell someone their response wasn't
helpful.  If he had I never would have posted.  The OP basically told
one of the respondents to shove their fucking response
up their ass.

> Seems like he
>likes to dish it out but isn't as big on lunching on his
>own menu.

Take your meds, Jerry, your delusional again.

Ted