[RESOLVED] Re: How to get networker backup software

Donald Teed donald.teed at gmail.com
Mon Jun 5 12:55:18 PDT 2006

Hi,

The trick of doing a ports cvsup from back
in time worked.  We have a working networker client again!

I'm even more concerned that the client version
is going to go stale.  I don't know how the package
was made for BSD, and I'm not sure if it
is legally possibly to port the current versions
of the networker client over.

Thanks for the assistance, Randy...

--Donald