mount windows xp

Tsu-Fan Cheng tfcheng at gmail.com
Sun Jun 4 12:59:15 PDT 2006

Hi, thank you guys so much for the answer, I use mount_ntfs and now
it's okay. But.. I want to move a file from freebsd disk to xp disk,
as root. i cd to where I want to file to go e.g. /mnt/My
Doument.../here, then run mv /path/to/file .
it gives: ./xxx no such file or directory

?? what now??

p.s. i tried copy and it's the same..

many thanks!!

TFC