Troubles with an Intel ethernet card

Toni Pizà servomac at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 08:16:57 PDT 2006

Hi! I have just installed FreeBSD 6.1 Beta, and my Ethernet card
hasn't been detected. I'm not able to see them when I do ifconfig. If
I search in dmesg, I find this :

pci4:  at device 0.0 (no driver attached)

If I do a lspci from a GNU/Linux liveCD, I obtain this :

0000:03:00.0 Network controller: Intel Corporation: Unknown device 4222 (rev 02)
0000:04:00.0 Ethernet controller: Marvell Technology Group Ltd.
88E8053 Gigabit Ethernet Controller (rev 20)

Using GNU/Linux over this system, I need to use the sky2 driver to use
my Ethernet card. Anybody know how can I use this Ethernet card in
FreeBSD? Thanks a lot!

--
"Two of the most famous products of Berkeley are LSD and Unix. I don't
think that this is a coincidence."