Are hardware vendors starting to bail on FreeBSD ... ?

Born, Clinton Clinton.Born at dig.com
Mon Jul 31 05:12:35 UTC 2006

Please explain? Because I like people to have an objective view when it
comes to making technology decisions. We've made bad technology work,
and I've seen free software cost more than the most expensive Microsoft
license. Too many variables are involved and anyone evangelizing a
single system should be viewed with skepticism..  Is this what you mean
buy out of touch?