I can not decide because of an old notebook. Need Help

Stojance dimitrovskim at mt.net.mk
Sat Jul 29 20:10:49 UTC 2006

Dear FreeBSD
I really like your OS and I want to install it on a really old Toshiba
Notebook (lap-Top). It has a 4GB HDD and 64 or 32 MB RAM; Pentium II;
and I don't know the other specs. While reading the installation manual
I got confused. Is there a faster way for configuring all the stuff,
without all of the questions; or an automatic Mouse, screen, keyboard,
Ethernet configuration. On that Toshiba notebook I have installed
Windows '98 and I hate it so I want a Unix/Linux type of system. A
friend of mine recommended FreeBSD and I want it. Can you please supply
me with a simpler installation guide. I am so worried that I won't make
it trough the installation -- or later on I won't gonna be able to load
the OS. I want FreeBSD to take the whole disk, so I hope that I won't
gonna have to make all those partitions ( Right? ), I hope that FreeBSD
will do that for me. Oh, and will FreeBSD fit in a normal 800MB CD? And
I'm unsure how to start the Installation process? I need HELP NOW !!!

Thank you