Using extended partitions.. ?

Gobbledegeek gobbledegeek at gmail.com
Sat Jul 29 04:39:30 UTC 2006

Thanks all.  I  have XP and linux  share  the  xtended partition,  and
 now I want to say bye bye  linux (I  need  XP for worldwind  s/w) .
Ido not  see the extended  logical drives containing  ext3 from
sysinstall that  is the problem.

The cmdline freebsd  fdisk feels  like  a  throw  back tp the  pdp-11 days :)
So I'm  going to  try and  mount  them  from bsd  below  my  home
folder,  without deleting them first... until I work  out  exactly how
 to  use  the fbsd fdiks  cmdline without  damaging  anything.

Thanks  once  again!

Rgrds

--
Rgrds