nVidia TwinView Dual Head problem (Rev 2)

Richard Ehrlich richarde at veterantutors.org
Fri Jul 28 18:03:24 UTC 2006

Doug,

I edited '/root/xorg.conf' per your suggestion (see attached). No
change. '/var/log/Xorg.0.log' appears the same.

It looks like the card "sees" Monitor1, because when I do anything on
the KDE desktop on Monitor0 I can see changes in the color bands on
Monitor1 (still a clone, although an inperfect one).

Any other suggestions?

Thanks,

Richard Ehrlich