Script File Error

Gerard Seibert gerard at seibercom.net
Fri Jul 28 11:03:30 UTC 2006

I have a script that I located  on the internet and attempted to alter
to suit my personal needs. Since I kind of suck at witting scripts, it
is not working correctly.

When run from the command line, it appears to work fine. However, when
run from CRON, I receive this error message:

[: -a: unexpected operator
/var/db/clamav//phish.ndb.gz is missing. Are you sure that wget is installed?

I am stumped as to why it only appears when run from CRON and not the
command line. I then discovered that if I tried to capture the output
using 'script', the error also appears.

The file is locate here:

http://seibercom.net/logs/test

Perhaps some script guru can decipher this problem for me.

Thanks!

--
Gerard Seibert
gerard at seibercom.net