vpn connection users+server

Marwan Sultan dead_line at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 25 12:13:49 UTC 2006

Dear Rafael,

Ofcourse i didnot miss your past email :)
but your main concern was to redirect the user to a webpage then pf will
handle the rest
Your second point was the squid which everybody talking about,
but in thier webpage they didnot write anything about this procedure thier
main concern was
the cache server.. So i didnot know what to do next.

However i have setup a test machine,
I will try the squid (dunno what to do after squid is running)
and will try mpd4,

As for freeradius package, its installed
but also there is no good documentation what to do next?
stuck.

I thank you, and i thank everyone trying to help,
as this is a real disaster for me currently :(

Marwan