Searching a drive and copying files

Joshua Lewis joshua.lewis at familyfunzone.net
Mon Jul 24 12:00:34 UTC 2006

Many of the images will have the same name. I somehow managed to copy
the same files several times when trying to do backup and restores.

At this point in time they are going from my Apple laptop to my
FreeBSD server. I am going to start looking for a inexpensive Tape
drive to back up my data.

I have been using iPhoto to manage my images.

Sincerely,
Joshua Lewis
joshua.lewis at familyfunzone.net