Slow Write Performance on 3ware controller

Jonathan Horne jhorne at dfwlp.org
Sun Jul 23 16:20:55 UTC 2006

On Sunday 23 July 2006 11:11, Richard Collyer wrote:
> > an btw to richard (and other 3ware users too), do you have the
> > sysutils/tw_cli port installed?  very useful!
>
> No dont have the tw_cli installed. I'm a big fan of the 3DM2 web based
> tool and havent found anything that it cant do for me yet. I'll check
> out that port and report back!

ah, see my 6800 is so ancient, that the original 3DM is all it can use, and it
has not operated correctly since about (when ever fedora 2 or 3 was
released... quite a while).  when i saw that command line util, i didnt even
bother looking once i had switched to freebsd.  tw_cli does a million times
better than the original 3DM could ever do!

cheers,
jonathan