How to not run xconsole with XDM

Lennon Cook maguswizardo at gmail.com
Sun Jul 23 09:25:51 UTC 2006

I have XDM set up, in the default way (by simply turning it to on in
/etc/ttys). It runs xconsole to catch errors - however, I have a
session manager set up, which catches output in a different way, so
this xconsole is basically dead weight for me. But how do I stop it
running every time? As it is, I simply close it after I log in, but
this is inideal. I assume this is in a config file somewhere, but I
can't find it - where should I be looking?

Please keep me CCd.
--
Lennon Victor Cook
"He who receives an idea from me receives without lessening, as he who