a good www/picture management port?

Jonathan Horne freebsd at dfwlp.com
Sat Jul 22 21:42:32 UTC 2006

anyone know of good picture management application that can be found within
ports, to manage and organize pics that i upload?

right now, my management system is to:
1) open my folder on my local KDE workstation.  create image gallery using the
built in tool.
2) upload the entire folder under a master folder on my web host.

im not looking for sometnig that i can try to complete with imageshack or
anything, but if there is something out there that can help me out with the
thumbnailing and organization of the tons of pics im accumulating these days,
i would appreciate anyones input.

thanks a bunch,
jonathan