how to apply bios firmware update?

Dimitar Vasilev dimitar.vassilev at gmail.com
Fri Jul 21 20:25:51 UTC 2006

Usually firmware updates require that you either run them to extract some
files that later you run under DOS or are targeted to run under DOS when you
boot directly.
Could you tell your brand - it could help a little?
FreeDOS or something like this should do - depends what the instructions to
the file say.
You may look for a archiver under dos that extracts SFX .exe files.
Good luck!

--
Димитър Василев
Dimitar Vassilev

GnuPG key ID: 0x4B8DB525
Keyserver: pgp.mit.edu
Key fingerprint: D88A 3B92 DED5 917E 341E D62F 8C51 5FC4 4B8D B525