fbsd 6 didnot work on laptop

Marwan Sultan dead_line at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 19 16:21:24 UTC 2006

hey guys!

thanks for all of you, it was the fbsd boot loader, as eric suggested.
now its booting,
BUT :(
during booting it givis the following error

Warning: System tempreture too high shutting down soon!
acpi_tz1: Warning current tempreture (0.0c) exceeds safe limits

and it shuts down immediatly.
i checked my bios setup, you know some bios has tempr. option. but this
laptop
doesnot have such am option.

- Marwan