fbsd 6 didnot work on laptop

Marwan Sultan dead_line at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 19 10:55:26 UTC 2006

hello,

Well, I did what im doing since 7 years on desktops! just inserted the cd,
startedup the laptop
and asked for installation, then the normal procedures, you know?
partitioning..etc..
when the installation done, i removed the cd and restarted, but the laptop
freeze..on a black screen, blank, nothing..

Do i have to do any speciall thing during installation,
will you help please?
I dunt know what loader u ment, just the default one?

I wish to run freebsd on my laptop as well its on my desktop since years.

Marwan