Streaming video real time

jhall at vandaliamo.net jhall at vandaliamo.net
Sun Jul 16 23:53:37 UTC 2006

I have a need to stream video from my server room to wherever I am via the
web.  Basically, I need to be able to see the temperature sensor in the
room when an alarm is indicated, and I need to be able to see what mode
the A/C is in.

I have found some articles regarding streaming video, but nothing which
seemed to relate to streaming video realtime.

I have a USB web cam, and Apache installed.  And, I am running FBSD 5.3 on
the server.

Any suggestions as to what I should look at would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jay