Port for Perl modules

Gerard Seibert gerard at seibercom.net
Sat Jul 15 23:38:08 UTC 2006

Nikolas Britton wrote:

> On 7/14/06, Gerard Seibert <gerard at seibercom.net> wrote:
> > Sorry if I asked this before, but does anyone know if there is a port
> > for the following Perl modules:
> >
> > 1) Net-SMTP-SSL
> > 2) Bundle Libnet
> >

> http://www.freebsd.org/cgi/ports.cgi?query=p5&stype=all

That was probably the first thing I did. Unfortunately, the ports tree
does not list Perl modules as they are listen on CPAN. Consequently,
finding the exact module can sometimes be a challenge. In this
particular case, I have not been able to isolate either of the two
modules list above. I find it hard to believe that neither of them has
been ported however, especially since so many obscure modules do reside
in the ports tree.

--
Gerard Seibert
gerard at seibercom.net

Why does the bride always wear white?
Because it is good for the dishwasher to match the stove and
refrigerator.