Are hardware vendors starting to bail on FreeBSD ... ?

Danial Thom danial_thom at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 13 18:10:59 UTC 2006

Burying your head in the sand is a common method
used by stupid people that have no answer to the
truth. I don't blame you; you guys don't want
your employers to know that you've wasted man
1000s of their dollars because you don't know the
performance characteristics of the hardware
you've recommended. It must be thoroughly
embarrassing.

--- Greg Barniskis <nalists at scls.lib.wi.us>