Shared IMAP folder

Nagy László Zsolt nagylzs at freemail.hu
Mon Jul 10 17:49:42 UTC 2006

  Hello,

I would like to share some IMAP folders between users. I'm currently
using postfix and uw-imap. Is this possible? How should I do this? (Hard
links between IMAP files?)

The basic problem is this: we have a company and we have some employees,
doing help desk service. There are "cases" with different e-mail
threads. When an employee goes on holiday, the others should be able to
continue his work. The best was to do this is - I believe - a shared
IMAP folder. Our employees are using Thunderbird. That wonderful program
can display message threads. It is very nice, but how can these users
share their e-mails? Is it possible to do this with FreeBSD and Thunderbird?

Thank you,

   Laszlo