CUPS, "Quota limit reached" woes woes woes

E. J. Cerejo edu07643 at yahoo.com.br
Sun Jul 9 23:36:14 UTC 2006

Hello,

After successfully setting up my HP Officejet with CUPS and having printed a successful test page. I can no longer print.

Now I try to print nothing happens, I go into cups configuration page and I don't see any printer there, it just disappeared, I go through the adding a new printer process again and I add it exactly the same way I did the first time and I try to print a test page I get this error:

Quota limit reached

I click on administration again and then manage printers and again the printer I just added is not there.  Does anyone know what's going on with this?  It just doesn't make any sense!  At first I thought I had it and now ???????
Anyway I'm running FBSD 6.1.  Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks.

EJC
www.only7bucks.com