SO Woes

Sean M. sigma_zk at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 9 00:51:21 UTC 2006

1. I use to have the GCC 4.2 port installed, but since it perpetually
failed to compile anything, I removed it. But now, some of the ports
that it did compile now complain about a missing "libgcc_s.so.1". How
can I find all these ports (I know I can change them with "make install
clean FORCE_PKG_VERSION")?

2. When I try to change my screensaver in KDE, I get the message

Shared object libm.so.3 not found, required by libGL.so.1

And some other KDE programs like Krita and KPovModeler won't start,
which I guess is due to the same problem. "ldconfig -s" lists only
"libm.so.4". How do I fix this?