Win ADSL Router & ADSL subscription

JC Broadband competition at jcbroadband.com
Fri Jul 7 00:14:26 UTC 2006

JC Broadband ADSL Competition

To share our excitement about the bright prospects of broadband internet access in South Africa, JC Broadband is running an ADSL competition every month for the next 12 months. The first competition will run from July 15 and end at midnight on August 14 2006.

For more details on the competion and to enter, please visit our competion page by clicking the link below:

The price include:
1. A free DSL subscrition for 3 months with the following:
5 independent email addresses
Free email anti-virus
10MB of web space to create your own website
Excellent technical support

2. Free wireless ADSL Router with the following features:
ADSL MODEM
Wireless router
4 Port 10/100 switch
802.11g access point