DNS beginner question

Derek Ragona derek at computinginnovations.com
Thu Jul 6 11:54:22 UTC 2006

You need a second IP for the secondary server.  With a single public IP and
port forwarding, you get only one destination.

All you need is to add entries to DNS maps for the other host records you
want.  I assume your DNS is being hosted elseware now, so just have them
add the two additional host records.

         -Derek

believed to be clean.