can't verify hostname-logs error

Marwan Sultan dead_line at hotmail.com
Mon Jul 3 13:40:52 UTC 2006

Hello Listers!

  my logs full of hundreds of these lines..nd since few days only up to day

---------
Jul  2 00:00:03 server mysqld[28598]: warning: /etc/hosts.allow, line 25:
can't verify hostname: getaddrinfo(host73.hostname_net, AF_INET) failed

Jul  2 00:00:27 server sshd[83738]: warning: /etc/hosts.allow, line 25:
can't verify hostname: getaddrinfo(host73.hostname_net, AF_INET) failed
----------
Where hostname_net is the former name for the hosting ISP i have my server
from.
but same ips and dns.

Also line 25 had nothing to do with this hostname its just the first active
line in my hosts.allow file
anyhow i have replaced the line to:
ALL : .hostname_net : allow

But still same errors everyday every minute! anyadvise please?

Its FreeBSD 4.8R

thank you
Marwan