Upgrading apache form 2.0.x to 2.2.x

Kövesdán Gábor gabor.kovesdan at t-hosting.hu
Tue Jan 31 07:06:14 PST 2006

Hello,

I've upgradde today, but SSL doesn't work with the old settings. I
suspect something's wrong with my self-signed certificates. If I set
SSLEngine On globally, I get this:

[Tue Jan 31 14:11:09 2006] [warn] RSA server certificate is a CA
certificate (BasicConstraints: CA certificate (BasicConstraints: CA ==
TRUE !?)

And httpd stops.
If I set it only in a VirtualHost section, the server is working, but I
get this if I try to see that secured virtualhost:

[Tue Jan 31 14:13:59 2006] [error] [client 1.2.3.4] Invalid method in
request \x80U\x01\x03

Could somebody help me fixing this? Googling didn't help too much.

Thanks in advance,

Gabor Kovesdan