No success with make buildworld

Matthias Fechner idefix at fechner.net
Sun Jan 29 12:04:41 PST 2006

Hello Garrett,

* Garrett Cooper <youshi10 at u.washington.edu> [29-01-06 09:15]:
>    The simple answer to your problem is that you haven't cvsupp'ed all
> of the sources required to build your system. The more difficult answer
> is that you need to find out which category you are lacking in order to
> compile everything. Here's my cvsup file as a basis:

thanks a lot, I found now the problem. It was really a problem of my
cvsup server I had used.
I corrected now the problem on the cvsup-server and everthing is fine
now.

Best regards,
Matthias

bigger and better idiot-proof programs, and the universe trying to produce
bigger and better idiots. So far, the universe is winning." -- Rich Cook