freebsd hosting

Aaron Peterson lloyd.peterson at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 06:00:48 PST 2006

I have leased a dedicated host for several years with mikro-data.net
who is located in Kentucky and been very happy with their pricing,
service and responsiveness.  Basically, I just told them what version
of FreeBSD I wanted on the server and they loaded it.  They sent me
the root password and they haven't touched it again except at my
request.  It's worked out great for me.  They are very friendly to
open-source communities, so if you tell them you heard about them from
me on the freebsd-questions mailing list, they might even give you a
discounted rate.  I recieved a discounted rate when I heard about them
through the local LUG anyway...  I don't get any perks for any of
this, in case you're wondering.

I would send questions about rates to support at mikro-data.net if you're
interested.

Aaron