Your gs version doesn't have driver "hpdj"

David Banning david+dated+1138582373.4c1f77 at skytracker.ca
Tue Jan 24 16:52:55 PST 2006

I recently upgrade apsfilter and all support packages. On install, while
attempting to configure for an older HP deskjet printer I get the apsfilter
configuration error;

Your gs version doesn't have driver "hpdj"

While installing ghostscript-gnu, I noticed that -all- print drivers are selected
for install. Maybe they take up little room. Fine, I thought. I'll install
them all.

It seems like the older hpdj files are -not- bundled into version
ghostscript-gnu-7.07_14

Any pointers would be helpful.