Summary of CD (ISO) contents

Eric Schultz eric at schultznet.ca
Mon Jan 23 12:28:50 PST 2006

Peter Giessel wrote:
> On Monday, January 23, 2006, at 09:41AM, Eric Schultz <eric at schultznet.ca> wrote:
>
>> How can find out what I'm downloading before I download five images only
>> to find out that the fifth one was all I needed?
>
> ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/i386/ISO-IMAGES/5.4/README.TXT

Thanks.  I missed that one.  I went from 5.3 to 6.0 to 4.7.

Hopefully I'll be able to go back to 6.x when I install on some newer
hardware.  For now I'm crossing my fingers that my Toshiba Satellite
2140CDS will be more accepting of 4.x than it was of the other two (so
far so good, but then 6.0 was fine unless I wanted to use the network,
floppy, USB, or X in more than 2 bit 320x200 mode).

--
Headed for the second star to the right and straight on 'til morning...

   Eric Schultz
   (aka Storkman)

Photos: http://community.webshots.com/user/schultznet
Homepage: http://www.schultznet.ca
Blog: http://schultznet.blogspot.com/

Using Mozilla's revolutionary e-mail client:
Using SquirrelMail's revolutionary e-mail client:
http://www.squirrelmail.org/