urgent, agir vite

Ceri Davies ceri at submonkey.net
Sun Jan 22 12:10:28 PST 2006

On 18 Jan 2006, at 10:47, Roland Romero wrote:

> on dirait qu'il y a un bug là :
> http://www.fr.freebsd.org/cgi/search.cgi?
> max=25&source=www&words=TurboGX&submit=Rechercher
> ça affiche tout le code perl !

Rol,

My French has withered to nothing since I studied it 12 years
ago, so I hope you can understand my reply,

We generally don't expect our mirror sites to run the CGI scripts.
The code is not sensitive as it is publicly available in CVS, and
this situation is actually very common on our mirrors.  However,
the mirrors are supposed to point all CGI links to www.FreeBSD.org;
if you could us know where the link to the above was found, then
we can work on fixing the misdirection.

Cheers,

Ceri
                                                   -- Moliere