Help getting wordpress working oon 4.11

stan stanb at panix.com
Sun Jan 22 10:11:36 PST 2006

I'm trying to set up wordpress on a fairly current 4.11 machine.

I've installed the wordpress port, and the mysql 1.41 port. I've created a
mysql database called wordpress, and I can access it from the command line
with mysql.

I'm able to access the setup instructions from apache on that machine. They
say to run the ~/admin/install.php script. The problem is that when I do
that, instead of executing it, it is just displayed.

I suspect that I need to change the apache config to _execute_ php code,
but I can't figure out how.

Any digestions?

--
U.S. Encouraged by Vietnam Vote - Officials Cite 83% Turnout Despite Vietcong Terror
- New York Times 9/3/1967