help

Spiros Papadopoulos spap at avrolymos.com
Sat Jan 21 10:29:56 PST 2006

I think you startx and then you choose the interface you want to start in
the login page, (small drop down list in the bottom right... I think).
However there must be more ways to do it but I don't know about a specific
command! I haven't use Afterstep, but I 've heard of it. Aren't there
information in a manual or documentation?

Spiros P.