FreeBSD vs Linux

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Fri Jan 20 23:25:57 PST 2006

Anyone asking the question has an idea of what "?" is, so your next
logical question in preparing an answer is "what version of linux"
This is implied, of course.

>> If we as the FreeBSD community cannot answer that question, then why
>> are we wasting our time with it?
>
>I think this is a false dichotomy.  Either that or I'm going to
>die tomorrow.

I can answer that question for me.  My question to you is, if you cannot
tell me why you think FreeBSD is better than any Linux distribution,
then why are you bothering with it?  Do you seek out inferior products
to use, perchance?

Ted