Support for FreeBSD 4.10/4.9

Derrick Francis derrick.francis at x-feds.com
Thu Jan 19 14:31:51 PST 2006

Have a simple question.  If someone to request support for version 4.10
or 4.9 how would they be supported?  Please let me know.  I need to
verify this version of FreeBSD is still supported.  Thank you.

--
Derrick Francis
IT/Security Consultant
(E) derrick.francis at x-feds.com

Important Notice: The contents of this email are intended solely for the named addressee and may contain proprietary data or information; any unauthorized use of the contents is expressly prohibited. If you have received this email in error, please delete it and any attachments immediately and advise the sender. If you are the intended recipient you should not disclose all or any part of the contents except in accordance with applicable nondisclosure and confidentiality agreements. Thank You.