Foreign language posts (was: Pooomooocyyyy ;()

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Wed Jan 18 03:28:15 PST 2006

Maybe it's just me but the idea of a bunch of English speakers
sitting around and debating whether or not to permit foreign
languages on the mailing list is a bit like a bunch of men sitting
around and debating whether or not to legalize abortion.

It's an issue that so obviously does not affect the discussors
that it's incredible any of them would believe it possibly affects
them in any way whatsoever.

Ted