partitioning "after the fact"

Rob europa100 at comcast.net
Tue Jan 17 14:19:02 PST 2006

I guess I didn't plan well in my partitioning scheme for this laptop.

I have a 15G primary partition #1 containing XP, 15G logical partition
#2 containing empty space recovered from a previous Linux install, 15G primary partition
#3 containing FreeBSD, and the rest of the disk unallocated.

I think I already know the answer to my question but I wanted to ask
to make certain.  I would like to make partition #2 to also contain
FreeBSD.  But if I remember correctly there is no way to do such a
thing without starting all over again in setting up the disk.

Thanks,

Rob.