FreeBSD vs Linux

Mike Hernandez sequethin at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 12:02:38 PST 2006

On  Tue, Jan 17, 2006 at 09:32:30PM +0200, Mehmet Fatih AKBULUT wrote:
> any idea when i'll be able to use my sound card on freebsd ;) ?
> [high definition audio :p]
> changing the topic ;)
> missed listening to music :'( [my speakers will get rot soon, dont even know
> if they still work :p]

You know it could be worse, you could be using OpenBSD and then you'd never
even have a chance at getting a proprietary driver to work. ;) In the meantime
why don't you spend $5 and get a cheap sound card to give you something to do
while you wait?:)

OpenBSD vs. FreeBSD vs. Linux opens up a new old can of worms... or is that
an new can of old worms?

Mike