log file rotation

David Kelly dkelly at hiwaay.net
Tue Jan 17 07:41:35 PST 2006

On Tue, Jan 17, 2006 at 09:23:31AM -0600, Jason King wrote:
> It is already @T00. I don't know why it appears as a $ in the email.
> Just did a copy paste. Go figure on that one. Any other thoughts?

Your error is "malformed at value" and when one does copy/paste the data
appears differently than expected. Therefore there is something wrong
with the way its typed, maybe high bit set on one or more characters.
Suggest deleting the * up to the BJ and retype with care. Retry.

--
David Kelly N4HHE, dkelly at HiWAAY.net