Upgrading sources

Javier Echaiz jechaiz at gmail.com
Tue Jan 17 07:22:24 PST 2006

I have a machine running FreeBSD i386 6.0 Release and I'd like to know
how to update my sources to 6-stable. I know I should run cvsup but
port 5999 tcp is being filtered and there is no socks proxy around. We
also have CTM, but i think it is not for me...
Can i get the sources of the stable version by FTP or HTTP using some
tool similar to portsnap (I use it to get the snapshots of the ports
tree).
I could find ftp://ftp.freebsd.org/pub/FreeBSD/releases/i386/6.0-RELEASE/src/
but there is nothing for 6-stable...

Thx in advance,
Javier