FreeBSD

Ted Mittelstaedt tedm at toybox.placo.com
Mon Jan 16 03:26:04 PST 2006

And that's questionable.  I think to get axed, your abuse has to be
along the lines of spamming the list with hundreds of messages or
some such.  Simply calling someone a stupid idiot doesen't seem to
do the trick, as a number of people who have decided to get insulted
by what I've told them have found out to their (I assume) disappointment.

Ted