Rootkit detection

chris at i13i.com chris at i13i.com
Sun Jan 15 14:14:43 PST 2006

Some NSP's which are network service providers use private ip's and will
tend to give you those type of arp msg's if your are part of the network i
would say if nothing seem different either format and reinstall the damn
thing or fix it as to what i see your dont have a root kit as root kits
dont change your ip they just make a hole for a remote person to login
mostly if you are too concerned try adding ipfw,pf or a router to your
home network and format the bsd machine as ou ben asking here for some
time.